Sunday, October 18, 2009

Homecoming!






So last weekend was Homecoming! And it was really fun! I went with my three friends Emily, Makayla, and Jessica. (Emily wasn't in these pictures) But the girl in the pink dress is Jessica and the one in the silver dress is Makayla....and i'm in the teal. :)
And this last picture was after i got my hair done. We got it done with Jessica at the Beauty School; she was only a student! She did my nails too, really cheap by the way. But overall it was such a great weekend!
PS, how do you like my new blog background. Snazzy, eh?

6 things people said about this!!!! =]:

Linda said...

you look so great! I'm glad you had such a good time! and I love you blogging and posting pictures. Love you!!

The Thomas Family said...

Pretty pretty! Glad you had a good time.

Chris Rueckert said...

You look beautiful Amanda!!! I love your dress and your hair. It looks like you had a lot of fun. I never really enjoyed going to any school dances. I went really because that was just the thing to do. But I don't dance and I was always relieved and happy when it was all over and I could just go home. If I could do it over again I would have just stayed home.

T said...

Nice comment Chris...whatever! You look SO BEAUTIFUL Amanda! It looks like you guys had lots of fun! I loved going to school dances when I was in highschool. I think it is great that you went with your girlfriends because that sounds more fun then going with some weird guy that you don't even like (I went to several dances with boys I did not 'like'). You look SO grown up! I can't believe it!

Amanda said...

HA! Chris, thats pretty much what i did too. but it ended up being pretty fun.
And thanks Tiff!!! :)

Team Bryant said...

Hi Amanda,
You're beautiful! You're only 15 and have so much fun ahead of you! I started enjoying dances in college!!! I love your dress! So modest...most girls have a hard time finding modest dresses. You found an absolute winner...gorgeous. And you: gorgeous too. You keep up the good work being virtuous and lovely! Elise